yum plugin & baseUrl

kai@systemfabrikken.no
Im trying to figure out how a fix discussed in
and
and expressed in code here
is handled in current yum-plugin code.

if (StringUtils.isNotBlank(getRpmUrl())) {
      commandLine.append(" --baseurl ").append(getRpmUrl());
    }
when --baseurl is added - all links to the rpms are added using absolute urls - which causes authentication info added in the repo definition not beeing used.. :(

To me it seems that getRpmUrl() always return a non-blank value, causing the baseurl arguement always to be added..