xml-maven-plugin includes element

Delany
Hi all,

In the plugin document at
http://www.mojohaus.org/xml-maven-plugin/transformation.html

the <includes/> element is described:

Specifies a pattern of files, which are being included. By default, all
files are included. The pattern is relative to the directory given by
"dir". This element may be repeated as much as needed.

However it doesn't function as expected. If the element is repeated, the
previous value is lost to the next. I tried including multiple patterns in
a single element but none worked:

<includes>xsd/drones.xsd|xsd/globals.xsd</includes>
<includes>xsd/drones.xsd; xsd/globals.xsd</includes>
<includes>xsd/drones.xsd xsd/globals.xsd</includes>
<includes>xsd/(drones.xsd|globals.xsd)</includes>
<includes>xsd/(*.xsd)</includes>

Only this works:

<includes>xsd/*.xsd</includes>

So if I want a file from two different directories I have to unpack the
whole parent directory.

Please include a singular <include/> element.

Thanks,
Delany

Re: xml-maven-plugin includes element

jochen-2
Please file an issue at

  https://github.com/mojohaus/xml-maven-plugin/issues

Don't forget to include a complete sample configuration.

Thanks,

Jochen