xdoclet:hibernatedoclet will not produce 3.0 mappings

xdoclet:hibernatedoclet will not produce 3.0 mappings

Craig McDaniel
I have read what little documentation there is on the
maven-xdoclet-plugin and I can't get it to generate mappings for any
Hibernate version other than 1.1

I cracked open in the plugin.properties file and found the following:
maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.hibernate.0=true

So I added the following to my project.properties file:
maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.hibernate.0.version=3.0

...but it doesn't work, still producing 1.1 mapping files. I even
added this in the plugin.properties file and that doesn't work either.
I am using Maven 1.0.2 and maven-xdoclet-plugin-1.2.2

--
Craig McDaniel

Re: xdoclet:hibernatedoclet will not produce 3.0 mappings

Anatol Pomozov
I could suggest you to try xdoclet2. Xdoclet2 has a perfect support of
Hibernate3.

You can download plugin bundle from sf.net/projects/xdoclet-plugins  .
Also for you will be helpful changeset between x1 and  x2 plugins
http://docs.codehaus.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=26194

On 6/13/05, Craig McDaniel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have read what little documentation there is on the
> maven-xdoclet-plugin and I can't get it to generate mappings for any
> Hibernate version other than 1.1
>
> I cracked open in the plugin.properties file and found the following:
> maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.hibernate.0=true
>
> So I added the following to my project.properties file:
> maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.hibernate.0.version=3.0
>
> ...but it doesn't work, still producing 1.1 mapping files. I even
> added this in the plugin.properties file and that doesn't work either.
> I am using Maven 1.0.2 and maven-xdoclet-plugin-1.2.2
>
> --
> Craig McDaniel

anatol