where to get the code example ?

Karen Goh
hi,
I come to know about the free ebooks where they detailed all about using maven.
There is a zip on chapter 6 - multi module project which I need to study as my current project is using multi modules.
But, when I go to the link :

http://www.sonatype.com/books/mvnex-book/mvnex-examples.zip

it just directed me to:

https://books.sonatype.com/mvnex-book/reference/index.html

Please let me know where can I download the zip file.

Tks & regards,
Karen

Re: where to get the code example ?

Greg Chabala