Quantcast

where should I store objects specific to users and use it when that user operates ? because now objects gets mixed up between users

where should I store objects specific to users and use it when that user operates ? because now objects gets mixed up between users

Harish Kayarohanam
This post was updated on .
public class CtfButtonBar implements NexusIndexHtmlCustomizer {

                  @Override
                  public String getPostBodyContribution( Map<String, Object> context )
                  {

                          Here I use the query string from the request object and do some communication
                          with another application running outside and get ready with an object called
                          integratedAppObject.

                         I need this "integratedAppObject" while authentication in CTFAuthenticationRealm  clas              ( which extends AuthorizingRealm and implements Realm  ) .
                         so i set this object integratedAppObject in class A. so that I can access this class      elsewhere .

                   }
}

@Component( role = Realm.class, hint = "CTFAuthenticationRealm", description = "Teamforge Authenticating Realm" )
public class CTFAuthenticationRealm extends AuthorizingRealm implements Realm{

                  @Override
                  protected AuthorizationInfo doGetAuthorizationInfo( final PrincipalCollection principals )
                  {

                          Here I access class A and get the integratedAppObject .and decide what roles to give
                          for the user .

                  }
}

so now the above explained process happens for each and every user . now when user A logs in this process happens smoothly .
then when user B logs in this process here too happens smoothly .

But now in the browser where user A is there if I try to open say "repository" tab by clicking it in the side pane of nexus screen , nexus  immediately calls doGetAuthorizationInfo in CTFAuthenticationRealm  (I witnessed this while debugging) . so now what happens is that the integratedAppObject  is that of user B's .so now user A role allocation happens using user B's integratedAppObject   .so this is wrong and results in wrong behaviour in UI .

so it is clear that some where I need to have this integratedAppObject  stored and when the logged in(already logged in) user's role is checked I should use the correct integratedAppObject  .Does nexus provide this provision ?

If nexus provides login facility by providing their own realm , anyone would expect it to provide provision were we can store such objects .

If not what can be the solution in such a case .

Note: I cannot prepare the integratedAppObject  again and again . so I have to reuse it for each user.

Please help