wagon-ftp release to work with site

emerson cargnin
Hi

I'm trying to use maven2 site deployment.

One issue is that i can't use ssh for infra-structure, and i would
like to use ftp for that. I get the error:

Wagon protocol 'ftp' doesn't support directory copying

I see there is an issue already closed on JIRA:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGONFTP-7

But it seems the latest build is still with the same problem, there
will be a release with this patch applied? The workaround of copying
manually doesn't work as the site is not kept together and if I use
site:stage it also doesn't work.

Emerson

Re: wagon-ftp release to work with site

emerson cargnin