[vote] Release Maven Wagon 1.0 alpha 6

brettporter
Administrator
Let's release all the wagons for inclusion in Maven 2.0.2.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

- Brett

Re: [vote] Release Maven Wagon 1.0 alpha 6

Emmanuel Venisse-2
+1

Thanks for your great work on it.

Emmanuel

Brett Porter a écrit :

> Let's release all the wagons for inclusion in Maven 2.0.2.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> - Brett

RE: [vote] Release Maven Wagon 1.0 alpha 6

Vincent Massol
+1

-Vincent

[result][vote] Release Maven Wagon 1.0 alpha 6

brettporter
Administrator
3 binding +1's: Brett, Emmanuel, Vincent. I will release.