Quantcast

vcmcvsssh.jar

mgainty
anyone know where i can acquire org.eclipse.vcm library?

the eclipse vcm library is supposed to be available in vcmcvsssh.jar which i cannot locate

Thanks!

Martin

Re: vcmcvsssh.jar

Bernd Eckenfels
Hello,
I guess you better ask the Eclipse Team project. I would suspect you find the libraries only in the historic Eclipse 2.0 archives.

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 7:45 PM +0100, "Martin Gainty" <[hidden email]> wrote:

anyone know where i can acquire org.eclipse.vcm library?

the eclipse vcm library is supposed to be available in vcmcvsssh.jar which i cannot locate

Thanks!

Martin

Re: vcmcvsssh.jar

mgainty
can you suggest a developer list that is responsible for maintaining eclipse 2.0?

vielen danke her eckenfels

Martin

________________________________

Re: vcmcvsssh.jar

Benson Margulies
On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 1:35 PM, Martin Gainty <[hidden email]> wrote:
> can you suggest a developer list that is responsible for maintaining eclipse 2.0?

You are joking, right? Maintain? It's ancient and obsolete. It might
be archived somewhere.

> vielen danke her eckenfels
>
> Martin

Re: vcmcvsssh.jar

mgainty
a bit suprised when i meet "planned obsoloence"

i commented out the code  and all is well

Martin