surefire-plugin v3.0.0-M4 release

Walid Bounouar
Hi,

I am just wondering if there is a timeline for the release of the
surefire-plugin version 3.0.0-M4 or if there's a way for me to track such a
thing?

Thanks for the help!

Walid Bounouar

Re: surefire-plugin v3.0.0-M4 release

Tibor Digana
Hi Walid,

You are writing right on the time!
We could not make a new release because we interrupted important fix in
Surefire and we concentrated on:
+ build process issues
+ new Maven release 3.6.2
+ Resolver 1.4.1
+ JDK 1.8 vs Archetype 3.1.1 and 3.1.2

We have finished all these activities and the team will cut a new version
of Maven quite soon.
We have returned back from vacations, and Enrico and me will recover the
activity we previously interrupted in Surefire.
I guess we won't have a big blocker next days and hopefully we will get a
new release soon!

Cheers
Tibor17

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 11:38 PM Walid Bounouar <[hidden email]>