support --resume-from improvement

rfscholte
I've already demonstrated this during my video conference.
To me it is now ready to be merged to master if others agree.

In short:
if a multimodule now fails, it'll say: call --resume-from :some-module
This used to work with Maven 2, because for multimodule you had to call "install".
However, with Maven 3 it is advices not to do so, but that implies this flag is broken.
This improvement will pick up either the jar or target/classes (always the most recent of the 2) from the previous build.

thanks,
Robert

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-4660

Re: support --resume-from improvement

Enrico Olivelli
Okay from me
The patch you are referring to is
https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/325

But I am still new to this code, other eyes are needed

Enrico