spring dependancy configuration for maven?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

spring dependancy configuration for maven?

Mick Knutson-2
Does anyone have some examples on how to setup spring into my maven project?


Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: spring dependancy configuration for maven?

Marc-Andre Blain
1 -Insert this dependency
        <dependency>
            <groupId>springframework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring</artifactId>
            <version>1.2.1</version>
            <url>http://www.springframework.org/</url>
            <properties>
              <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
            </properties>
        </dependency>

2- have your spring-config.xml file in the classpath.
3- Load your config with application context of Spring.

Regards,

_______________________________
Marc-André Blain, B.Sc.
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Architecture & Core Technology
Standard Life Canada
2045 Stanley, office 200
(514) 499-7999 Ext:7292
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

"Science: The creation of dilemmas by the solution of mysteries."
DUNE: The Butlerian Jihad, p. 347

-----Original Message-----
From: Mick Knutson [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 12:34 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: spring dependancy configuration for maven?


Does anyone have some examples on how to setup spring into my maven project?


Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: spring dependancy configuration for maven?

Mick Knutson-2
I have several subprojects in my 1 maven project.
So, would this still need to go into my war subproject, or my ear
subproject?
Also, do I need any of the other jars from spring?




>From: "Marc-Andre Blain" <[hidden email]>
>Reply-To: "Maven Users List" <[hidden email]>
>To: "Maven Users List" <[hidden email]>
>Subject: RE: spring dependancy configuration for maven?
>Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:04:58 -0400
>
>1 -Insert this dependency
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>springframework</groupId>
>             <artifactId>spring</artifactId>
>             <version>1.2.1</version>
>             <url>http://www.springframework.org/</url>
>             <properties>
>               <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
>             </properties>
>         </dependency>
>
>2- have your spring-config.xml file in the classpath.
>3- Load your config with application context of Spring.
>
>Regards,
>
>_______________________________
>Marc-Andr? Blain, B.Sc.
>Sr. Programmer/Analyst
>Architecture & Core Technology
>Standard Life Canada
>2045 Stanley, office 200
>(514) 499-7999 Ext:7292
>[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>"Science: The creation of dilemmas by the solution of mysteries."
>DUNE: The Butlerian Jihad, p. 347
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Mick Knutson [mailto:[hidden email]]
>Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 12:34 PM
>To: [hidden email]
>Subject: spring dependancy configuration for maven?
>
>
>Does anyone have some examples on how to setup spring into my maven
>project?
>
>
>Thank You
>Mick Knutson
>
>Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
>BASE logic, inc.
>(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
>http://www.BASELogic.com
>
>HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)
>
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: spring dependancy configuration for maven?

Marc-Andre Blain
In reply to this post by Mick Knutson-2
your Application server should be able to load the jar if you put it only in you ear project.

Regarding other jars, it depends on what you use in spring.  In my projects, I need to also include aopalliance because I use the AOP functionnality of spring.

Thanks !

Marc-Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Mick Knutson [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 1:09 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: RE: spring dependancy configuration for maven?


I have several subprojects in my 1 maven project.
So, would this still need to go into my war subproject, or my ear
subproject?
Also, do I need any of the other jars from spring?




>From: "Marc-Andre Blain" <[hidden email]>
>Reply-To: "Maven Users List" <[hidden email]>
>To: "Maven Users List" <[hidden email]>
>Subject: RE: spring dependancy configuration for maven?
>Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:04:58 -0400
>
>1 -Insert this dependency
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>springframework</groupId>
>             <artifactId>spring</artifactId>
>             <version>1.2.1</version>
>             <url>http://www.springframework.org/</url>
>             <properties>
>               <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
>             </properties>
>         </dependency>
>
>2- have your spring-config.xml file in the classpath.
>3- Load your config with application context of Spring.
>
>Regards,
>
>_______________________________
>Marc-André Blain, B.Sc.
>Sr. Programmer/Analyst
>Architecture & Core Technology
>Standard Life Canada
>2045 Stanley, office 200
>(514) 499-7999 Ext:7292
>[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>"Science: The creation of dilemmas by the solution of mysteries."
>DUNE: The Butlerian Jihad, p. 347
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Mick Knutson [mailto:[hidden email]]
>Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 12:34 PM
>To: [hidden email]
>Subject: spring dependancy configuration for maven?
>
>
>Does anyone have some examples on how to setup spring into my maven
>project?
>
>
>Thank You
>Mick Knutson
>
>Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
>BASE logic, inc.
>(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
>http://www.BASELogic.com
>
>HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)
>
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]