specifying repository URL on command line

specifying repository URL on command line

Anton Vodonosov
Is it possible to specify URL of artifact server
on command line (or somehow else externally to the project pom.xml)?

For example, if I want to build a 3rd party project, and want it through my proxying
artifact server, without modifications in the project's pom.xml file.

Re: specifying repository URL on command line

Anthony Whitford
You will want to use settings.xml.
See https://maven.apache.org/settings.html <https://maven.apache.org/settings.html>

> On Jul 16, 2020, at 3:31 PM, Anton Vodonosov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is it possible to specify URL of artifact server
> on command line (or somehow else externally to the project pom.xml)?
>
> For example, if I want to build a 3rd party project, and want it through my proxying
> artifact server, without modifications in the project's pom.xml file.

Re: specifying repository URL on command line

Anton Vodonosov
Thank you, it works.