sonatype nexus global "read only" mode

Aleksandar Toshovski
Hello,

has sonatype nexus "read only" mode? I want to move the "sonatype-work" folder and I don't want new artifacts to be deployed while I do that. And I also want to keep running nexus online.

regards
Aleksandar Toshovski

Re: sonatype nexus global "read only" mode

Rich Seddon
No, there isn't currently a global read only mode for Nexus.

In any case, you probably don't want to copy the entire work directory while Nexus is running.  The best approach is to do one selected copy while Nexus is running normally, then shut down the instance and do a delta copy to pick up any changes which may have happened since the original copy was started.

See here for details.