site deployment

Brad Harper
I've configured a <site> element in <distributionManagement> to use scp.

When performing

   % mvn site:deploy

I'm prompted for my password before the action begins. It completes
successfully. The question ...

Is there a way to configure the authentication for the site deployment
operation, in the same way that it's possible to configure
authentication
of repo deployment in the settings.xml file [i.e. via <servers>]?

I'd like the scp operation to be authenticated as a specific user
[that is not me].

Regards,
Brad

RE: site deployment

Todd Thiessen
Yes. You can put your authentication information for the server you are
deploying the site to in your settings.xml file.

---
Todd Thiessen