@since 3.5.0-alpha-2

Christian Schulte
There will be no alpha-2? Should I update those @since tags to match the
new beta-1 name? Maybe something to add to the other discussions.

Christian

Re: @since 3.5.0-alpha-2

stephenconnolly
Hervé requested to go straight to beta.

Since tags should be for the official release not alphas or betas imho

On Mon 20 Mar 2017 at 18:48, Christian Schulte <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There will be no alpha-2? Should I update those @since tags to match the
> new beta-1 name? Maybe something to add to the other discussions.

> Christian

Sent from my phone

Re: @since 3.5.0-alpha-2

Hervé BOUTEMY
even if we call the release beta-1, since alpha-2 is not wrong

and in the long term, we don't care about alphas or betas

Le lundi 20 mars 2017, 19:25:53 CET Stephen Connolly a écrit :

> Hervé requested to go straight to beta.
>
> Since tags should be for the official release not alphas or betas imho
>
> On Mon 20 Mar 2017 at 18:48, Christian Schulte <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > There will be no alpha-2? Should I update those @since tags to match the
> > new beta-1 name? Maybe something to add to the other discussions.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Christian

> > --
>
> Sent from my phone

Re: @since 3.5.0-alpha-2

Christian Schulte
Am 03/20/17 um 20:25 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
> Hervé requested to go straight to beta.
>
> Since tags should be for the official release not alphas or betas imho

Ok. I'll update some since tags to 3.5.0 before the next release. No
need for a JIRA issue, right?

Christian