secret to versioning JNLP jar files in maven

secret to versioning JNLP jar files in maven

John Carlson
What is the secret to versioning JNLP jar files?  It doesn't seem to
work out
of the box.  It creates an impact-0.3.jar (with an embedded version)

The JNLP file looks like this:

    <jar main="true" version="0.3" href="impact.jar">
    </jar>

The error reported from javaws is:

Missing version field in response from server when accessing resource:
(http://mydomain.net/yottzumm/impact/impact.jar, 0.3)

Do I need to create separate projects for each jnlp file and jar file I
create?

Thanks,

John

Re: secret to versioning JNLP jar files in maven

John Carlson
This is what I did to get it to work:

<jar main="true" href="impact-0.3.jar">