Quantcast

seconding MNG-6189: WARN if maven-site-plugin configuration contains reportPlugins element

seconding MNG-6189: WARN if maven-site-plugin configuration contains reportPlugins element

Hervé BOUTEMY
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6189 for more details on the
logic behind this warning.

It's only a warning, and there is an IT to check the result

I think it is safe and will help us continue cleaning users poms for people
lost in stopped migration from <reporting> to <maven-site-
plugin><configuration><reportPlugins>

In addition, this will prepare maven-pdf-plugin work on the same topic
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MPDF-48

Seconders?

notice: what is hard in our process now is to have people understand the issue
before being merged, and understanding starts by finding interest in taking
time to try to understand a topic that is not yours.
Is it bad? IMHO, no
But it is hard after having taken time to describe the issue, fix it, test it,
to now have to convince explicitely others

Re: seconding MNG-6189: WARN if maven-site-plugin configuration contains reportPlugins element

stephenconnolly
+1

Sent from my phone

Re: seconding MNG-6189: WARN if maven-site-plugin configuration contains reportPlugins element

Hervé BOUTEMY
merged to master

thank you

Hervé