second apache-maven-wrapper

rfscholte
I've reached the point where apache-maven-wrapper is ready to be merged into master.
The code contains all original commits and a few from me to get them step by step into core.

Related tickets:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-5937

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6914

https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/349

https://github.com/apache/maven-integration-testing/pull/62

thanks,

Re: second apache-maven-wrapper

Enrico Olivelli
Approved on github

+1
I have run thru the diff.
It looks very well

Longing for testing it on a real project

The fact that you won't have to commit mave wrapper jar to local sources is
great

Enrico

Il Ven 22 Mag 2020, 22:56 Manfred Moser <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> Awesome! +1
>
> Robert Scholte wrote on 2020-05-22 13:36 (GMT -07:00):
>
> > I've reached the point where apache-maven-wrapper is ready to be merged
> into
> > master.
> > The code contains all original commits and a few from me to get them
> step by
> > step into core.
> >
> > Related tickets:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-5937
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6914
> >

> > https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/349
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/maven-integration-testing/pull/62
> >

> > thanks,
> > Robert

Re: second apache-maven-wrapper

Arnaud Héritier
LGTM
Rebasing the code could be great if not too difficult

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 12:32 PM Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Approved on github
>
> +1
> I have run thru the diff.
> It looks very well
>
> Longing for testing it on a real project
>
> The fact that you won't have to commit mave wrapper jar to local sources is
> great
>

> Enrico
>
> Il Ven 22 Mag 2020, 22:56 Manfred Moser <[hidden email]> ha
> scritto:
>
> > Awesome! +1
> >
> > Robert Scholte wrote on 2020-05-22 13:36 (GMT -07:00):
> >
> > > I've reached the point where apache-maven-wrapper is ready to be merged
> > into
> > > master.
> > > The code contains all original commits and a few from me to get them
> > step by
> > > step into core.
> > >
> > > Related tickets:
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-5937
> > >
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6914
> > >

> > > https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/349
> > >
> > > https://github.com/apache/maven-integration-testing/pull/62
> > >

> > > thanks,
> > > Robert

-----
Arnaud Héritier
http://aheritier.net
Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com
Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Re: second apache-maven-wrapper

Arnaud Héritier
ok no worries, it was a nice to have if it wasn't yet on master.

--
-----