second MNG-5760

rfscholte
I've guided Maarten and Martin with their wok on solving MNG-5760
With it you can simply call mvn -r / --resume and it will start from the failing module, respecting multiple failed modules in a multithreaded build.

To me these PRs are ready to be merged.

thanks,

Re: second MNG-5760

Enrico Olivelli
+1 (already approved on github)

Enrico

Il Sab 20 Giu 2020, 12:19 Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> +1
> really nice work!
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le vendredi 19 juin 2020, 11:42:44 CEST Robert Scholte a écrit :
> > I've guided Maarten and Martin with their wok on solving MNG-5760
> > With it you can simply call mvn -r / --resume and it will start from the
> > failing module, respecting multiple failed modules in a multithreaded
> > build.
> >
> > To me these PRs are ready to be merged.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Robert

Re: second MNG-5760

mthmulders
Since this message, I have seen one review (and approval). Thanks for
that! If nothing more comes in, I'll assume approval and merge this
Wednesday morning (Europe/Amsterdam timezone).

Thanks,

Maarten