reporting plugin that runs after child module reporting tasks?

reporting plugin that runs after child module reporting tasks?

Alex O'Ree-2
Hi all, writing a reporting plugin that aggregates findbugs results.

I'm cheating a bit here and am reading in the generated findbug html
file, which is generated after findbugs run with the site plugin. The
html appears to be generated in the doxia parts the site goal. Anyhow,
with this arrangement, I need all child modules site goals to fire off
first before the aggregate is triggered on the parent module. Is this
possible?