remote repository access problem

vijayakumar.lakshmanan

Hi All,

I am using below mentioned property to get the dependency from the
remote machine

maven.repo.remote.enabled=true

maven.repo.remote=http://10.145.92.29:8081/maven

maven.repo.list=wyndhamrepo

maven.repo.wyndhamrepo=ftp://10.145.92.29

maven.repo.wyndhamrepo.directory=/home/wynmgm/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31/weba
pps/maven/

maven.repo.wyndhamrepo.username=wynmgm

maven.repo.wyndhamrepo.password=wynmgm

but I am getting below mentioned error

550 Failed to change directory.

MKD sample

550 Create directory operation failed.

Failed to deploy to: wyndhamrepo Reason: Error executing FTP command

Clue appreciated ?

Rgds

Vijay

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [hidden email] immediately

Re: remote repository access problem

Brett Porter
This looks to me like
/home/wynmgm/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31/webapps/maven/
doesn't exist on
ftp://10.145.92.29

(see the failure of "change directory" first).

Error reporting has been improved for the next release of the artifact plugin.

- Brett