releasing maven-javadoc-plugin

Hervé BOUTEMY
I would like to release Apache parent POM this WE (then Maven parent POMs),
with plugin versions that support Reproducible Builds

The last plugin to upgrade is maven-javadoc-plugin: Reproducible Builds for
that plugin is ok (MJAVADOC-627), but there are 4 issues open affected to the
future version and assigned:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MJAVADOC/versions/12345698

Should I just change the target version?

Re: releasing maven-javadoc-plugin

Olivier Lamy
I’m still working on fixing an issue for aggregated javadoc with jmps and
java11
I hope to get this fix for the weekend but if not go ahead and release
I can release again once I get the fix

On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 at 5:18 pm, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to release Apache parent POM this WE (then Maven parent
> POMs),
> with plugin versions that support Reproducible Builds
>
> The last plugin to upgrade is maven-javadoc-plugin: Reproducible Builds
> for
> that plugin is ok (MJAVADOC-627), but there are 4 issues open affected to
> the
> future version and assigned:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MJAVADOC/versions/12345698
>
> Should I just change the target version?
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé

Olivier Lamy