releasing all Maven Archetypes in one single release

releasing all Maven Archetypes in one single release

I just finished fixing the archetypes that were completely failing until now.

I think that it would be easier from now to release all archetypes in one
version only, starting from version 1.3 (since it's the next version of the
highest version).

If nobody objects, I'll change the build to do it, then I'll switch the whole
svn trunk to writable Git.

There is still wome work to do before the release: don't hesitate to help on
improving code.

Re: releasing all Maven Archetypes in one single release

stephenconnolly
+1

On Mon 19 Feb 2018 at 22:26, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just finished fixing the archetypes that were completely failing until
> now.
>
> I think that it would be easier from now to release all archetypes in one
> version only, starting from version 1.3 (since it's the next version of the
> highest version).
>
> If nobody objects, I'll change the build to do it, then I'll switch the
> whole
> svn trunk to writable Git.
>
> There is still wome work to do before the release: don't hesitate to help
> on
> improving code.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé