releasing Maven Release Plugin 3.0.0-M1

I fixed MRELEASE-1029 [1] for Reproducible Builds automatic update of
project.build.outputTimestamp property

I'd like to release maven-release-plugin.

But there are a few open Jira issues assigned to the release: MRELEASE-973,
MRELEASE-955, MRELEASE-980, MRELEASE-993

Can everyone check if these issues can be fixed soon or if they should be post-
poned, please?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRELEASE-1029

Re: releasing Maven Release Plugin 3.0.0-M1

Enrico Olivelli
I would like to update the docs about preparationGoals, adding
completionGoals and example about how to 'git add' files

Not blocker

Enrico

Il dom 1 dic 2019, 08:15 Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> merged, thank you for the PR
>
> I'll do the release next week-end: if anybody wants to update something,
> you
> have one week
>
> here is the current state of the reference documentation:
> https://maven.apache.org/maven-release-archives/maven-release-LATEST/
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le dimanche 24 novembre 2019, 16:16:44 CET Clemens Quoss a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > how about throwing in MRELEASE-229 as well?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Clemens
> >
> > Am 24.11.2019 um 15:52 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I fixed MRELEASE-1029 [1] for Reproducible Builds automatic update of
> > > project.build.outputTimestamp property
> > >
> > > I'd like to release maven-release-plugin.
> > >
> > > But there are a few open Jira issues assigned to the release:
> > > MRELEASE-973,
> > > MRELEASE-955, MRELEASE-980, MRELEASE-993
> > >
> > > Can everyone check if these issues can be fixed soon or if they should
> be
> > > post- poned, please?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Hervé
> > >

> > > [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRELEASE-1029

Re: releasing Maven Release Plugin 3.0.0-M1

Tibor Digana
guys, great job!
Finally, we will have a chance to check it out on GitBox in our releases.