release date for m2e 0.10.1?

asookazian
Any ETA on the final release for 0.10.1?  There is a major issue that has been fixed in 0.10.0 that was messing up my application.xml and preventing deployment of EAR:  MNGECLIPSE-2155

Re: re[m2eclipse-user] lease date for m2e 0.10.1?

Fred Bricon
Arbi,

I don't know Sonatype plans, so I can't give you an ETA. but have you tried the workaround explained in the ticket (https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-2155?focusedCommentId=112017&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_112017)? It should make it a non blocking issue.

regards,

Fred Bricon

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 8:37 PM, Arbi Sookazian <[hidden email]> wrote:

Any ETA on the final release for 0.10.1?  There is a major issue that has
been fixed in 0.10.0 that was messing up my application.xml and preventing
deployment of EAR:  MNGECLIPSE-2155

Re: re[m2eclipse-user] lease date for m2e 0.10.1?

asookazian
I have another problem as well: https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-2192

I need a 0.10.1 and/or will wait for 1.0....

Fred Bricon wrote