plugin development help

dobertm
Hello,

I want to write a plugin that adds an customized RSS Feed in the System Feeds tab. I tried the same way as the basic RSS Feeds (e.g. RecentDeployedArtifactFeedSource) at the nexus-timeline-plugin, but it doesn't work.
My RSS Feed is not shown at the System Feeds tab. Is there a special entrypoint class or interface that i must use?

At the end my class declaration:

@Named(myArtifactFeedSource.CHANNEL_KEY)
@Singleton
public class myArtifactFeedSource extends AbstractNexusItemEventFeedSource{

Many thanks and best Regards
Mathias

Re: plugin development help

dobertm
Hi,

I solved the problem by me self. I used a wrong type on the nexus-timeline-plugin dependency at the pom.xml

Best regards
Mathias