Quantcast

origin of NUnit.Framework.dll in thirdparty from the 0.14 branch

origin of NUnit.Framework.dll in thirdparty from the 0.14 branch

brettporter
Administrator
Shane,

I was wondering how you arrived at this DLL? It doesn't seem to match
those from the original download, and has it's strong name / public
key removed.

Was this compiled yourself from source? I know this was the case for
later nunit artifacts, but I thought this one was an original.

I'm starting to assemble a repository of original artifacts, and am
testing unmodified third party artifacts.

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
[hidden email]
http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Re: origin of NUnit.Framework.dll in thirdparty from the 0.14 branch

Shane Isbell
As I recall, I compiled the original NUnit assembly from source using dotgnu
compiler. If it has a version in the filename (within the assembly
metadata), for sure it was compiled from source.
Shane