mvn site doxia snippet macro in markdown?

mvn site doxia snippet macro in markdown?

Alex O'Ree
I'm looking for an example on how to use the code snippet macro from doxia
within a markdown file. I've found this
https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-snippet-macro.html
but it only covers apt and xdoc, but nothing for markdown. Is this
supported?

Re: mvn site doxia snippet macro in markdown?

Hervé BOUTEMY
Le jeudi 29 novembre 2018, 17:40:58 CET Alex O'Ree a écrit :
> I'm looking for an example on how to use the code snippet macro from doxia
> within a markdown file. I've found this
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-snippet-macro.html
> but it only covers apt and xdoc, but nothing for markdown. Is this
> supported?

I documented this in https://maven.apache.org/doxia/macros/index.html

PRs welcome to improve the mini guide...