mismatch between maven-release-plugin site and available artifacts

mismatch between maven-release-plugin site and available artifacts

Mark Prins
There is a mismatch between the published site and the available artifact.

https://maven.apache.org/maven-release/maven-release-plugin/index.html
lists 3.0.0-M2 published 2020-04-07 as the current release, but it
cannot be downloaded from eg.
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-release-plugin/

can anyone resolve this?

TIA, Mark

Re: mismatch between maven-release-plugin site and available artifacts

Hervé BOUTEMY
yes, sorry, I published 3.0.0-M2 release site, but I forgot that the release
had been cancelled...

will revert to the current effective release = 3.0.0-M1