maven-toolchains-plugin

Shane Isbell
I'm wondering if there are any plans to release the maven-toolchains-plugin
. It looks like it's still as a 1.0-snapshot. I've got a need for
maven-toolchain and don't want to duplicate the plugin.

Thanks,
Shane

Re: maven-toolchains-plugin

Brian Fox-2
I think you were the last to work on it ;-) so you're probably most
qualified to answer that and/or do the release.