[maven-surefire-plugin] message published by JUnit5-TestReporter does not appear in surefire report

[maven-surefire-plugin] message published by JUnit5-TestReporter does not appear in surefire report

Knoche, Heinz
Hello,

I uploaded this simple project to illustrate my observation:

Maybe someone could help me with clarifying
- if there is a bug or lacking feature in the surefire plugin
- or if I did not properly configure the surefire plugin
- or if it is up to another plugin (maven-reporting?) to pick up the TestReporter's publications
- or if I have some misunderstanding about the TestReporter intentions usage at all

Thank you very much in advance, kind regards,
Heinz

--

Heinz Knoche
Consultant