[maven-site-plugin] Is there a MavenMultiPage example ?

[maven-site-plugin] Is there a MavenMultiPage example ?

qualitesys59

Hi
I am used to produce Maven Site static Html reports. I wish to produce
multi pages reports (one report page per source code for example). In
version 2.1.1 of org.apache.maven.reporting is defined the
MavenMultiPageReport interface. How to use it with the maven-site-plugin
?

Thanks for your help.
Didier

Re: [maven-site-plugin] Is there a MavenMultiPage example ?

I must confess I don't know any report plugin doing a multi-page: if someone
knows about any eisting report plugin, don't hesitate to share.

But the general idea is that with the SinkFactory instance you get from
MavenMultiPageReport.generate( Sink sink, SinkFactory sinkFactory, Locale
locale ) call, you can create any additional Sink you need for additional
pages.