maven site generation: mvn clean install site

maven site generation: mvn clean install site

ChrisGWarp
Hi everyone,

I was doing some work on maven-release and I ran 'mvn clean install site'
on it (as I usually do), and the build fails with a velocity parsing error.

The fix was simple: upgrade fluido-skins from 1.3.1 to 1.7 in site.xml.

Looking at the jenkins build jobs, it looks like the site command is not
being run anymore (and the checkstyle etc reports are also not being run).
Apologies for playing catch up, but, did I miss something?

What is the expected state of the site output?

What is/is not meant to be run and reported upon via the site command?

TIA.

-Chris