[maven-shade-plugin] 3.2.2 status and open PRs

[maven-shade-plugin] 3.2.2 status and open PRs

Falko Modler
Hi everyone,

it has been over a year since the last release 3.2.1 and two weeks ago
there have been some activities to release 3.2.2 but it seems those
commits were (partially) reverted.

See: https://github.com/apache/maven-shade-plugin/commits/master

I cannot see 3.2.2 on Maven Central either. Does anyone know the status?

I also do ask this because I've just created a PR which I'd love to see
included in 3.2.2 or a near-term 3.2.3:
https://github.com/apache/maven-shade-plugin/pull/35

Apart from older PRs, there are two recent PRs created by other users
for issues that are assigned to 3.2.2, but both are still open:

- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSHADE-340

- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSHADE-339

Thanks for your attention/help!

Best regards and happy 2020,

Falko Modler

Re: [maven-shade-plugin] 3.2.2 status and open PRs

Falko Modler
Hi Karl Heinz,

thanks for this clarification.

So now there is only one last ticket left for 3.2.2 and the PR for it
looks good to be merged:
https://github.com/apache/maven-shade-plugin/pull/33
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSHADE-339

Looking forward to 3.2.2.