Quantcast

maven set to ignore directory

rajaram shetty
Is there a way to configure maven to skip all the directories with a
particular name in the project structure.
 Thanks
raj

Re: maven set to ignore directory

Anders Hammar
You don't "configure" maven but rather specific plugins for this. What
is it that you want to do, really?

/Anders

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 15:32, rajaram shetty <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there a way to configure maven to skip all the directories with a
> particular name in the project structure.
>  Thanks
> --
> raj

Re: maven set to ignore directory

rajaram shetty
I have a sim-linked folder (belonging to my version control program) in each
folder of my project pointing to the corresponding backend directory.
maven tends to compile the current directory and also the files in the
backend pointed by the sym-linked folder, and ends up throwing duplicate
class error.
I have tried using <exclude>with the folder name for the
maven-compiler-plugin and java compilation goes through fine.
However I am not able to do the same for gmaven plugin (groovy) .Though
normal compilation using gmaven succeeds,
 the generateTestStubs goal fails., with the same duplicate class errors.
So I would somehow like to exclude tthe folder from being entered.

Thanks
--
 raj

rajaram

Re: maven set to ignore directory

Anders Hammar
Then you need to file a ticket (on the gmaven project) asking for this
enhancement to the generateTestStubs goal.

/Anders