maven-script-interpreter next version - please help

maven-script-interpreter next version - please help

Slawomir Jaranowski
Hi,

I made changes to maven-script-interpreter which will resolve some issues
in invoker plugin.

Last my changes brake compatibility, so next version should be: *2.0*
according to semVer

Here is a list of change:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MSHARED/versions/12341132

And the last PR for this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSHARED-939

There is anybody, who can help in release - maven-script-interpreter?

Sławomir Jaranowski

Re: maven-script-interpreter next version - please help

Slawomir Jaranowski
Hi,
I would kindly remind
There are anybody who can and want help me in
release maven-script-interpreter

sob., 25 lip 2020 o 10:35 Slawomir Jaranowski <[hidden email]>

--
Sławomir Jaranowski