Quantcast

maven-jxr-plugin

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

maven-jxr-plugin

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi,

i want to know if we have way of redirect which can be activated for

this page: http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jxr-plugin/  which is

out of date and should be:

http://maven.apache.org/jxr/maven-jxr-plugin/

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: maven-jxr-plugin

brettporter
Administrator
Yep, add it to the .htaccess in the top level site is the convention used - there are other examples in there already.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/site/trunk/content/filtered-resources/.htaccess

Cheers,
Brett

On 30 Sep 2014, at 6:26 am, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i want to know if we have way of redirect which can be activated for
>
> this page: http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jxr-plugin/  which is
>
> out of date and should be:
>
> http://maven.apache.org/jxr/maven-jxr-plugin/
>
> Kind regards
> Karl-Heinz Marbaise
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: maven-jxr-plugin

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Brett,

On 9/29/14 11:27 PM, Brett Porter wrote:
> Yep, add it to the .htaccess in the top level site is the convention used - there are other examples in there already.
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/site/trunk/content/filtered-resources/.htaccess

Thanks...

I will give it a try...


>
> Cheers,
> Brett
>
> On 30 Sep 2014, at 6:26 am, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> i want to know if we have way of redirect which can be activated for
>>
>> this page: http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jxr-plugin/  which is
>>
>> out of date and should be:
>>
>> http://maven.apache.org/jxr/maven-jxr-plugin/
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Karl-Heinz Marbaise

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Loading...