maven-jarsigner-plugin 1.0.5

Prange, Benny
Hi all,

there is a feature committed to the master branch that I am very interested in.
I would like to know if it would be possible to release a new version of the
maven-jarsigner-plugin in the near future.

Thanks and best regards,
Benny

Re: maven-jarsigner-plugin 1.0.5

rfscholte
We'll need to make it stable first on our CI server[1]
Once that's fixed we can have a look at a release.

Robert

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven-jarsigner-plugin/job/master/