[maven-dependency-tree] Repository to Contribute?

[maven-dependency-tree] Repository to Contribute?

Tomo Suzuki
Hi Maven developers,

I raised a PR: [MSHARED-850] Upgrade org.eclipse.aether:aether-util dependency
 for maven-dependency-tree [1].
However, this GitHub repository is not listed in "Apache Maven
Dependency Tree / Source Code Management" [2]. It only list a SVN
repository.

Can somebody guide me whether this GitHub repository is a correct
place to contributing to maven-dependency-tree?

[1]: https://github.com/apache/maven-dependency-tree/pull/3
[2]: https://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-dependency-tree/source-repository.html

Tomo