[maven-core] Feedback wanted: MNG-6732 DefaultArtifactDescriptorReader.loadPom to check IGNORE_MISSING policy upon ArtifactTransferException

[maven-core] Feedback wanted: MNG-6732 DefaultArtifactDescriptorReader.loadPom to check IGNORE_MISSING policy upon ArtifactTransferException

Tomo Suzuki
Hi Maven developers,

I appreciate if somebody can give feedback on my raised issue and pull
request.

[MNG-6732] - DefaultArtifactDescriptorReader.loadPom to check
IGNORE_MISSING policy upon ArtifactTransferException
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6732
https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/277

Tomo

Re: [maven-core] Feedback wanted: MNG-6732 DefaultArtifactDescriptorReader.loadPom to check IGNORE_MISSING policy upon ArtifactTransferException

Tomo Suzuki
Hi Enrico,

Thank you. I responded to your comment; I don't think of a newly
introduced unpredictable behavior.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 1:10 PM Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tomo,
> I left a comment on github
>
> Cheers
> Enrico
>
> Il gio 15 ago 2019, 18:05 Tomo Suzuki <[hidden email]> ha
> scritto:
>
> > Hi Maven developers,
> >
> > I appreciate if somebody can give feedback on my raised issue and pull
> > request.
> >
> > [MNG-6732] - DefaultArtifactDescriptorReader.loadPom to check
> > IGNORE_MISSING policy upon ArtifactTransferException
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6732
> > https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/277
> >
> > --
> > Regards,