maven-antrun-plugin

Shivaji Thanneeru
Hi,
MANTRUN-221 resolves a bug introduced by MANTRUN-178, where it incorrectly
assumes that mavenProject.getProperties() will contain all properties
present in the session.  The PR is merged to master after it is approved.
Please release the new version of maven-antrun-plugin as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Shivaji Thanneeru
610-314-9159

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Enrico Olivelli
Shivaji,
Unfortunately I don't have time these days, I hope any other committer can
volunteer

If no one volunteers I can pick this up, but in January

Enrico

Il ven 20 dic 2019, 17:12 Shivaji Thanneeru <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Hi,
> MANTRUN-221 resolves a bug introduced by MANTRUN-178, where it incorrectly
> assumes that mavenProject.getProperties() will contain all properties
> present in the session.  The PR is merged to master after it is approved.
> Please release the new version of maven-antrun-plugin as soon as possible.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Shivaji Thanneeru
> 610-314-9159

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Shivaji Thanneeru
Ok, no problem.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 11:44 AM Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Shivaji,
> Unfortunately I don't have time these days, I hope any other committer can
> volunteer
>
> If no one volunteers I can pick this up, but in January
>
> Enrico
>
> Il ven 20 dic 2019, 17:12 Shivaji Thanneeru <[hidden email]>
> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi,
>> MANTRUN-221 resolves a bug introduced by MANTRUN-178, where it incorrectly
>> assumes that mavenProject.getProperties() will contain all properties
>> present in the session.  The PR is merged to master after it is
>> approved.
>> Please release the new version of maven-antrun-plugin as soon as possible.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Shivaji Thanneeru
>> 610-314-9159
>>
>> --