make the maven project with war type to be recognized as a dynamic web project

kkk

make the maven project with war type to be recognized as a dynamic web project

kkk
Hi:
I am using Eclipse EE, and I create a maven project whose type is war,however I can not make the IDE regonize it as a web project,and I try to change the projct facets,this choose item is not avaiable. Check the details:http://imagebin.org/91577

Also, the file "org.eclipse.wst.common.component" which is the standard identity file of a dynamic web project does not exit.

I wonder why?

kkk

Re: make the maven project with war type to be recognized as a dynamic web project

kkk
Oh, I have never heard this module, I just install the m2eclipse at http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e.
I will have a try.
BTW, is there some other moudles?

kkk

2010/4/5 maven apache <[hidden email]>
Oh, I have never heard this module, I just install the m2eclipse at http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e.
I will have a try.
BTW, is there some other moudles?

2010/4/4 Fred Bricon <[hidden email]>

have you installed the WTP integration module from  http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e-extras ?
THanks, it works.However I have to modify the "org.eclipse.wst.common.component" manually :
from
<wb-resource deploy-path="/" source-path="/WebContent"/>
<wb-resource deploy-path="/" source-path="/src/main/webapp"/>

Any way, it works now, thanks.