mailing list archive

James Carpenter-2
Is there an archive of this mailing list available anywhere?

Re: mailing list archive

Shane Isbell
Hi James,

The archives for Dec. are located here.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-nmaven-dev/200612.mbox/thread

Regards,
Shane

Shane Isbell wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> The archives for Dec. are located here.
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-nmaven-dev/200612.mbox/thread
>

> Regards,
> Shane
>

> On 1/4/07, *James Carpenter* <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Is there an archive of this mailing list available anywhere?

Thanks.  Would be useful if the mailing list archive was listed on the
site docs (http://nmaven.sourceforge.net/mail-lists.html), and NMaven
Incubation Page (http://incubator.apache.org/projects/nmaven.html).

It would also be nice if a searchable archive was available. (i.e.:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@.../ and
http://www.nabble.com/Maven---Users-f178.html).

Working on fixing this now.

Re: mailing list archive

James Carpenter-2
James Carpenter wrote:

> Shane Isbell wrote:
>> Hi James,
>>
>> The archives for Dec. are located here.
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-nmaven-dev/200612.mbox/thread
>>

>> Regards,
>> Shane
>>

>> On 1/4/07, *James Carpenter* <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>     Is there an archive of this mailing list available anywhere?
>>

> Thanks.  Would be useful if the mailing list archive was listed on the
> site docs (http://nmaven.sourceforge.net/mail-lists.html), and NMaven
> Incubation Page (http://incubator.apache.org/projects/nmaven.html).
>
> It would also be nice if a searchable archive was available. (i.e.:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@.../ and
> http://www.nabble.com/Maven---Users-f178.html).
>
> Working on fixing this now.

Looks like nmaven-dev is already archived in searchable form at:
http://www.nabble.com/nmaven-dev-f17655.html.

Re: mailing list archive

brettporter
Administrator
Yep, I added it at nabble. It's also at mail-archive since they
automatically grab all Apache lists.

I'll update the status page - as for the site, that's something to do
when it is first published at Apache (which can be whenever someone
is ready to do it :)

- Brett