m2eclipse and JRE1.4

MartyMcFly
Hi,

when I create a new Maven project with M2Eclipse, it always generates a project with JRE System Library 1.4, although my JAVA_HOME and the Installed JRE points to a jdk6.

Where does it takes this assumption to use 1.4 ? and how can I change that it uses the one Eclipse is working on ?

Thanks
Marty

Re: m2eclipse and JRE1.4

Igor Fedorenko-3
m2e uses project source/target level to configure JRE System Library

Igor