[m2] pom compile/runtime setting problem

[m2] pom compile/runtime setting problem

Maciej Zywno
Hi,

What should be a value of dependency scope in pom if I jar is needed
for my source compilation and it shoulkd also be packaged in my
project's war? (afaik compile and runtime do not work)

Regards,

Maciek

Re: [m2] pom compile/runtime setting problem

Brett Porter
compile (the default) should work.

compile implies runtime (and test). Runtime is what is included in the WAR.

http://maven.apache.org/maven2/dependencies.html

On 5/17/05, Maciej Zywno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What should be a value of dependency scope in pom if I jar is needed
> for my source compilation and it shoulkd also be packaged in my
> project's war? (afaik compile and runtime do not work)
>
> Regards,
>
> Maciek

Re: [m2] pom compile/runtime setting problem

Hugo Palma
Quoting Brett in another post with the same question:

(..)this isn't currently possible(..). Sorry for the inconvenience - however
this should not prohibit the WAR from working.(..)

Cheers

Hugo