[m2] non-distributable jars

Simon Matic Langford
is there a handy utility anywhere in maven or one of the plugins which
will install a non-distributable jar in your local repo with a basic pom
and relevant md5's?

thanks

simon

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or
privileged material. If You are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail,
the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution
is
Prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The views
expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of The PCMS
Group
plc and should not be taken as authority to carry out any instruction
contained.

Re: [m2] non-distributable jars

Brett Porter
yes, in alpha-2 (out Friday) - it also gives instructions. You can
build from SVN if you are in a hurry, the core is stable.

The non-dist JARs should have POMs though - see the JDBC POM in the
maven2 repo for an example. Let us know if any are missing.

- Brett

On 5/12/05, Simon Matic Langford <[hidden email]> wrote:

> is there a handy utility anywhere in maven or one of the plugins which
> will install a non-distributable jar in your local repo with a basic pom
> and relevant md5's?
>
> thanks
>
> simon
>
> The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person
> or
> privileged material. If You are not the intended recipient of this
> e-mail,
> the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution
> is
> Prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please
> contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The views
> expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of The PCMS
> Group
> plc and should not be taken as authority to carry out any instruction
> contained.

RE: [m2] non-distributable jars

Simon Matic Langford
I've got it checked out, where can I find the info on how to use (or
just tell me what target, I can prob work out the rest)

I'll see if any are missing, I must be using the wrong names...

thanks

simon