[m2] m2 repos pom's

Mark Hobson
Hi there,

I was wondering who's responsible for the m2 pom's in the maven2
repository?  There's an error in a commons-jxpath dependency:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/commons-jxpath/commons-jxpath/1.2/commons-jxpath-1.2.pom

<dependency>
      <groupId>ant-optional</groupId>
      <artifactId>ant-optional</artifactId>
      <version>1.5.1</version>
</dependency>

Should be:

<dependency>
      <groupId>ant</groupId>
      <artifactId>ant-optional</artifactId>
      <version>1.5.1</version>
</dependency>

But there's no pom.xml or v4 project.xml in the commons-jxpath source
repository - is this created manually?

Cheers,

Mark

Re: [m2] m2 repos pom's

Brett Porter
Looks like a bug in our conversion script.

Filed in JIRA, manually fixed in repository - should propogate to
Ibiblio shortly.

- Brett

On 5/7/05, Mark Hobson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I was wondering who's responsible for the m2 pom's in the maven2
> repository?  There's an error in a commons-jxpath dependency:
>
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/commons-jxpath/commons-jxpath/1.2/commons-jxpath-1.2.pom
>
> <dependency>
>       <groupId>ant-optional</groupId>
>       <artifactId>ant-optional</artifactId>
>       <version>1.5.1</version>
> </dependency>
>
> Should be:
>
> <dependency>
>       <groupId>ant</groupId>
>       <artifactId>ant-optional</artifactId>
>       <version>1.5.1</version>
> </dependency>
>
> But there's no pom.xml or v4 project.xml in the commons-jxpath source
> repository - is this created manually?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

Re: [m2] m2 repos pom's

Mark Hobson
Great thanks.

Mark

On 5/6/05, Brett Porter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks like a bug in our conversion script.
>
> Filed in JIRA, manually fixed in repository - should propogate to
> Ibiblio shortly.
>
> - Brett
>
> On 5/7/05, Mark Hobson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I was wondering who's responsible for the m2 pom's in the maven2
> > repository?  There's an error in a commons-jxpath dependency:
> >
> > http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/commons-jxpath/commons-jxpath/1.2/commons-jxpath-1.2.pom
> >
> > <dependency>
> >       <groupId>ant-optional</groupId>
> >       <artifactId>ant-optional</artifactId>
> >       <version>1.5.1</version>
> > </dependency>
> >
> > Should be:
> >
> > <dependency>
> >       <groupId>ant</groupId>
> >       <artifactId>ant-optional</artifactId>
> >       <version>1.5.1</version>
> > </dependency>
> >
> > But there's no pom.xml or v4 project.xml in the commons-jxpath source
> > repository - is this created manually?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Mark

Re: [m2] m2 repos pom's

Vincent Siveton-2
Please lets have a look to this link
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV

Vincent

2005/5/6, Mark Hobson <[hidden email]>:

> Hi there,
>
> I was wondering who's responsible for the m2 pom's in the maven2
> repository?  There's an error in a commons-jxpath dependency:
>
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/commons-jxpath/commons-jxpath/1.2/commons-jxpath-1.2.pom
>
> <dependency>
>      <groupId>ant-optional</groupId>
>      <artifactId>ant-optional</artifactId>
>      <version>1.5.1</version>
> </dependency>
>
> Should be:
>
> <dependency>
>      <groupId>ant</groupId>
>      <artifactId>ant-optional</artifactId>
>      <version>1.5.1</version>
> </dependency>
>
> But there's no pom.xml or v4 project.xml in the commons-jxpath source
> repository - is this created manually?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

Re: [m2] m2 repos pom's

Mark Hobson
Thanks for that.  Before I add an issue there regarding nanocontainer
dependency scopes, can anyone explain where ${picocontainer.version}
is evaluated from here?:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/nanocontainer/nanocontainer/1.0-beta-4/nanocontainer-1.0-beta-4.pom

It seems to be resolved as the nanocontainer pom version, which is
obviously not as intended.

Cheers,

Mark