[m2] artifact handlers

Gilles Dodinet
hi-

as part of a m2 csharp plugin i have some custom artifact handlers but
i'm not sure how i can register them. providing a components.xml file as
part of the plugin distribution doesn't seem to do the trick. thanks for
any help.

-- gd

Re: [m2] artifact handlers

Brett Porter
Hi Gilles,

This isn't possible yet, targetting for alpha-3. Currently, it is
hardcoded into maven-artifact.

If you are ken on developing plugins on the cutting edge, I recommend
you join [hidden email] and discuss what you are planning as
well as issues you hit so we can make sure we are getting everything
covered.

Cheers,
Brett