[m2] Multiples assembly configurations

Marcell Manfrin Barbacena
Is it possible to have multiples assembly configurations? If it is,
how is it done?

Tnx.

--
"Nobody knows who i really am
 I never felt this empty before

Re: [m2] Multiples assembly configurations

Brett Porter
Not at this point, unfortunately. We will have this possiblity in the
next release.

You can run the goal twice, specifying a different -Ddescriptor
parameter however.

- Brett