[m2] How to modify plugin properties without changing pom.xml

[m2] How to modify plugin properties without changing pom.xml

Zachi Hazan
Is their away to change plugin properties without changing pom.xml or
through the command line (-Dparam=value)?
i.e., like it was before, changing build.properties etc`
Why changing System properties don't effect maven?

Re: [m2] How to modify plugin properties without changing pom.xml

Brett Porter
System properties should work, but there is a bug where it isn't
overriding properties in the config file. I think I'll have it fixed
in moments :)

Profiles are being introduced in alpha-3 which are a better way to
provide plugin configuration on a per-user basis.

- Brett